Tuesday, May 6, 2008
sunrise, sunset
you know, it would be wrong of me to say that sunrises aren´t beautiful, because they are incredibly amazing and beautiful, but i have to be honest, i´ll be ok with not seeing another one for a little while. we said see ya later to paris this morning, leaving our hostel at 4 this morning. we finally made it to our hostel in madrid around 12:30. i´m so excited to be here. this hostel is definately the best so far. no more co-ed showers though, bummer :) jokes people, total jokes. they are playing all these american oldies at the hostel right now. it´s nice to have that little bit of home :) love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have two words for you girls: shower shoes! Nothing worse than a skanky bathroom.
Will you get a chance to meet any relatives Rheanna? Again, don't know what your full itinerary is but if you guys hit Barcelona check out the Gaudi buildings! Even better if you see the Guggenhiem Bilbao. Beautiful and relevant.
Aimee, Dad and I were in Paris the same time you were! Paris Idaho that is. I am glad your are experiencing a new culture. I would love to see spain. Dad said to bring home some Orzo, not the pasta, the drink (doesn't like my homemade stuff I guess). We love you and miss you. Wish I could be with you.love mom
WHAT!!! My sweet, innocent Rheanna saw a man's derriere??? She was still so pure! (I've always said denial works for me)
Where was Aimee during the shower escapades? Love to all
Ma Ashley
Hello love its chris under your moms login, um I think the air must be sour over there, but megan is mistaken the most beautiful man is still in America. I am glad ya'll are having fun, i am keeping busy trying to get time to pass by quickly, but it is always better if your with me. I think i am going to delta tomorrow going "truckin" with hillbilly "yee-haw". So now that your in Madrid slap a spaniard for and say "your cousin says PEEEEE_YOWWWW bitch" he will understand its a latin thing. I love you and be safe.
Post a Comment