Wednesday, May 14, 2008

guten tag, ja

grettings from frankfurt. italy was fun, probably my favorite part of the trip. i got my hair sniffed twice by our waiter on our first night there which was pretty interesting. we had a lot of fun, took a lot of pictures and ate some gelatti. yum. i can´t believe our time here is coming to an end. i´m so grateful for the opportunity i´ve had to come and a thousand thanks to meg for planning this not so little trip. i can even forgive you for getting us lost :) i have to be honest though, i am so ready to come home where i can actually communicate with people and read signs, and tell people off when they make me mad. oh the little things in life. this has been an amazing time and i hope to come back someday with my man :) love to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you. You know how paranoid I get!!!! THEY'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THOSE ADONIS ROOMMATES!!! AHHHHH!!!
Okay - so now I breath. I am so happy for all of you making this trip, but I must admit (as your mother) I'm happiest for you. This is one more thing you can check off your list. I love you.
Ma