so, I pretty much came home and passed out yesterday without even bothering to change clothes, shower, brush my teeth, etc. I woke up at 11pm when my parents got home from Florida, gave them their souvenirs and then took a sleeping pill so I could sleep through the night. I made it all the way to 7am, baby! I'm ready to take a nap right now, though, so I'm inhaling Diet Coke like oxygen to in order to find the strength to stay up until bed time tonight.
here's the pictures I took. I haven't edited out any unflattering ones yet, so I'm sorry that you may have to view images of me that may cause momentary blindness. Maybe I'll get around to deleting those ugly ones one of these days, but right now all I care about is the distance from my computer to my bed.
yay for America!
Meg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Megan. Loved the pictures but it looked like poor Gnomey sustained a foot amputation during the trip. :-(
Post a Comment