Monday, May 5, 2008

here is aimee

i feel that i have to input something. meg is great translating for us so we dont have to point at everything we need or want and i love how Rheanna starts to sing "im pround to be an american" when we find something we dont like. the weather here has been absolutely gorgeous
must hurry im running out of time but we love and miss you all
thank you for your comments

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So I feel bad no one is leaving comments on your post but seeing as this is the first time you put up a post of your own. Anyway, sounds like you are having fun & I don't think Rheanna will be as nervous about your Irish/Scotish accent as I was so make the most of it Red!! Love you have fun

Sydney said...

My girl of few and succinct words! I am so glad you're doing this and expect some more wordy blogging on your site when you get home! Love you.