today we started things off right with waking up to our half naked roomate...another beautiful Amercian Adonis. What can I say-beautiful american men flock to me in Europe...now if only this would happen back home!
we hit the Vatican this morning and boy, what a monument to humility that place is! It was pretty amazing getting to see the Sistine Chapel but I think we were glad to leave the large tourist groups behind.
Afte the Vatican we were able to go to this really cool church that was decorated with the bones of 4000 Carpathian monks...very cool, very creepy. We ended the day with a visit to the spanish steps and meandering through the streets.
Tomorrow it's off to Ostia and the beach, weather permitting. I can't believe we only have 3 days left in Europe. I'm very excited to come home and be surrounded by all things familiar!
Much love!
Meg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, you think you could live in something small and humble like the Pope? Ah, the simple life.
Hope your day is beachy keen. Each one counts.
We're all anxious to see you again!
Until Friday...
Aimee, I'm gald you were able to see more of the vatican this time. have fun at the beach. We Love all of You and can't wait to see you again. Love Ya
p.s. Dad wants to know if you found his orzo?
ufgChris here, I am a bit saddened for meg, Aimee could you please tell what it is like to wake up to a real adonis, I would send some pics, but just don't feel right about it. steal me some sea shells, i know i will wind up losing them, but they will be cool for awhile. I love you and hope your having a blast
Post a Comment