Hi, my name is Rheanna and I am venturing into the blogging world as well as the European world. Wish me luck, hopefully I'll come back in one piece, just a little smaller... :)
Yea!!!! I am so excited for you girls. I wish I had talked to you both before you left. Have a wonderful time and I'm so looking forward to following your blog. I'm posting the link of the family blog as well. Love you!
you have to let me know if, when you are out and about, any of those frenchies, sneer and mutter, "stoopeed americaan" under their breath. i want to experience that at least once before i die.
5 comments:
Yea!!!! I am so excited for you girls. I wish I had talked to you both before you left. Have a wonderful time and I'm so looking forward to following your blog. I'm posting the link of the family blog as well. Love you!
I'm really glad you're doing this. It's going to be a hoot to watch and read about your trip. Update regulalrly!
Good luck guys. Have fun out there but you've got to promise to come back.
I never got to say goodbye either. But I'm so excited for all of you. Have a great time!!! We'll be watching. I love you all!
Mama Ashley
you have to let me know if, when you are out and about, any of those frenchies, sneer and mutter, "stoopeed americaan" under their breath. i want to experience that at least once before i die.
Post a Comment