So, here we are...looking all sexy and stuff in our backpacks. Tomorrow the shuttle from the airport is coming to pick us up and all I can say is that 4am comes pretty stinking early. 16 hours later we'll be landing in Germany...plus another 3 hour layover waiting for the train to Paris...and then another 3 hours riding the train to Paris...so, all in all it's going to be about 22 hours of travel. Piece of cake, right?
Wish us luck and keep checking in.
Megan
1 comment:
Yes, 4:00 AM is very early for old people to get up to say goodbye! But oh, so worth it! I hope you're getting some sleep, and I'm very sorry we missed your phone call from Chicago. We miss you already, but know this is such a great opportunity to see the world with your "sistahs"! can't wait to see what you do and where you go! Follow the gnome!
xoxo Mum
Post a Comment