So the trip is finally here-just today and tomorrow to get everything ready and then we are off. I can't believe it's already here! I have alternating waves of complete calm and and sheer nervousness. Silly, I know. I'm pretty much packed at this point-I've got most of the little things packed...my garden gnome, sunglasses, bandaids, tape...you know, the essentials. (dry humor is sometimes wasted in print) .
So there still isn't anything too exciting to regale anyone with yet...maybe by the end of the week I'll have some good stories to tell. Man, I'm not looking forward to typing on european keyboards...it's like teaching yourself to type all over again. Just finding the dang @ button is a challenge! I've never felt so retarded in my life than I did standing at a computer kiosk in Germany looking for the @ button so I could sign into my email. Thank goodness I converted to Gmail.
I'm sure that this thing will be updated one more time before the trip-I will try and update this thing every few days while we are in Europe, especially considering this is pretty much the only way my fam will be able to communicate with me-being on a budget means relying on free methods of communication.
peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment